Unlike other popular brands that offer simple, pure hemp-derived cannabidiol products, Infinite CBD takes a step above the rest by focusing on isolates. You might be wondering, ‘What are isolates?’ Isolates are optimized forms of CBD gathered through nanotechnology. Each crystal is less than 1 nanometer in size compared to the regular-sized crystals that are found in standard oils manufactured by other brands. The benefit of the smaller size is increased digestibility so your body can rapidly absorb the particles. Infinite CBD takes pride in their technologically engineered and advanced health products that focus on improving their client’s health.
Infinite CBD and Bioavailability
Researchers have shown that nanotechnology is all about bioavailability. The science that spurred nanoparticles was initially focused on the delivery method for chemotherapy drugs. Oncologists wanted to deliver chemo-drugs rapidly to cancer patients to effectively halt the growth of cancer cells in the body. However, the process has no been even further modified for other medications. When nanotechnology is employed with CBD to create microscopic isotopes the body can rapidly absorb the substance to use the cannabinoid efficiently. The health benefits are undeniable and the purity unquestionable.
Moving Away From Oils to Water Soluble Solutions
Infinite CBD has moved away from oils to focus precisely on water-soluble CBD solutions. Water-soluble CBD is more bioavailable to the human body. Also, with a water-soluble solution, you can enjoy greater versatility and ways to consume the nano and isotope CBD products.
Infinite CBD for Sale Online
If you are searing for Infinite CBD for sale online, then you will want to check out their official website that lists all of their products.
Or take a look at our hand picked top 5 Infinite CBD products list down below:
Here are just a few choices:
- Isolate Drops: A single drop contains.5mg, so you control the dose. The product is laced with coconut oil. Take it straight or add to your favorite beverage.
- Asteroids: Known as “asteroids” these are fruity gummies laced with a 25mg isolate. Pop one of the fun chews whenever you start craving something sweet.
- Capsules: Isolate capsules come in varying strengths. They are a great way to ingest your daily dose of CBD.
- AM Capsules: Talk about the perfect pick-me-up for the morning! These capsules are laced with natural caffeine and CBD. Pop a couple, and you will be ready to tackle whatever the day throws at you.
- Rocket Ships: These CBD suppositories can be inserted vaginally or rectally for rapid absorption directly into your bloodstream. They are an excellent option if you are experiencing nausea and vomiting.
- Afterglow: Apply CBD directly to your skin to reduce acne outbreaks and focus on specific areas for treatment.
- Dark Matter: An antiseptic soap that is filled with CBD. You can use it to treat acne or for many other skin conditions.
- Hair Plasma: Your hair is your crowning glory so why not treat it to Hair Plasm to improve its appearance and nourish your scalp? Individuals suffering from dandruff have reported significant benefits from CBD.
- Beard Flux: No one likes an angry, dry and itching beards so why not use Beard Flux to improve your facial hair and skin’s health?
- Nano Energy: Are you craving a mid-day energy boost? With Nane Energy shots you can quickly down a mixture of herbs and CBD in one quick shot drink.
- Nano Freezing Point: The Freezing Point cream lets you target aching joints for fast pain relief. If you cope with arthritis or have sustained a sports injury, then you will want to try out this cream.
- NANO water: This H2O is brimming with nanotechnology so that each sip of the liquid offers comprehensive benefits.
- NANO Enhancer: Add drops of NANO Enhancer to just about anything using. Blend it in a smooth or use it in your toothpaste. The options are limitless.
- Pet Products: Your beloved furry friends can even enjoy the health benefits of cannabinoids by using the drops by Infinite. The CBD is combined with coconut oil to enhance its ability to ease digestion and treat skin disorders. The product is gentle enough for all picky pets.
Third Party Laboratory Results
All of the products offered by Infinite CBD have undergone extensive third-party laboratory test results. You can view the in-depth test certificates for each item on their website. The lab findings help to ensure purity and offer peace of mind so that you know you are buying a top-of-the-line CBD isolate item.
Where to Buy Infinite CBD
Are you wondering where to buy Infinite CBD? You can purchase all products directly from Infinite CBD’s website, or you can look for a local vendor of the products.
Is There an Infinite CBD Coupon Code?
Some online retailers who carry the product line might offer an Infinite CBD coupon code. In most cases, you will need to fill out information to gain access to the code.